“CHOOSE TAYLOR MADE CATERING!”
Have your ears been burning, Woody?! We’re telling everyone we know about your great work with Molly and Ryan’s hugely successful wedding reception!
· SET-UP: Despite the large wedding, max-capacity venue, detailed arrangements, and multi-layered decorations, I arrived at the Thompson Barn to find everything done even better than I’d imagined with your extra attention to detail. It looked spectacular!
· MENU: Your helpful suggestions and solid recommendations at our tasting were spot-on. The final selections were delicious, well coordinated, beautifully presented, and served with panache! Guests were expansive in their praise of your well-prepared food, clear expertise, and great sense of humor.
· BAR: Signature drinks, wines, beers and beverages were high quality and fully stocked throughout the event as promised. Bartender Jimmy was every bit as fun and skilled as you’d described. Kudos on teaming up at the onset to handle the rush ~ no waiting with loads of laughter and fun banter.
· SERVICE: Your terrific team set up, served, bussed tables and tended to our guests’ needs. To a person, all were thoughtful, attentive, proficient and entertaining.
· EXTRAS: Special thanks for packing Midnight Meals for the hungry bride and groom. Because of your care with our leftovers, we served a complete celebratory meal upon the Honeymooners’ return that tasted just as fresh as the original service.
I researched heavily before choosing Taylor Made. I relied on you completely and with full confidence. You and your team not only got the job done incredibly well, you did so with great fun, extraordinary friendliness, and exceptional professionalism. Count on me for referrals, endorsements, future business and anything else you need." Kim Lewallen
"Ceth - thank you so much for the amazing catering at our Kansas City board meeting on October 5th. Our board raved about the food and some made sure to grab your business card."
Kath"I just want to say thanks again for the food and service you provided for Erin and Blake's wedding. I have had many comments on how great the food was and how friendly and helpful you and your staff were.You set up on time and when it was over your part was all cleaned up. After meeting with you a couple of times I knew that the food part of the reception would be one thing I wouldn't have to worry about, you put my mind at ease. I really felt like I was working with a friend and not just a company." Neilson (WIN For KC)
"I have had the pleasure of working with Seth Woodward and Taylor Made Catering for over two years. I use Taylor Made Catering for all Corporate Meetings that request lunch or dinner catered. Seth also does all our Employee and Special guest luncheons. Seth always meets or exceeds my expectations and that's not an easy task to do. His food is some of the best I've tasted. Seth is pleasant and professional to work with. When seeking a caterer to with work, I used numerous local companies. Taylor Made won me over and is the only caterer that I use and recommend."
"We use Taylor Made for many of the catering needs at Central Baptist Theological Seminary. His food is economical, tasty, hot and well presented. We have used him for events as small as ten as as large as 200 people, for better as well as sit down meals. We are pleased with the quantity as well as the taste of the food. We recommend him highly."
"It is our pleasure to recommend to you the fine service of Taylor Made Catering. Each Wednesday our church gathers for an evening meal. In times past we cooked our own meals in our church kitchen, but we have found it to be to our advantage to use the services of Taylor Made Catering. The food is always delicious, well prepared, plentiful and well presented. I'm sure you will not be disappointed if you give this fine organization the opportunity to serve your catering needs."
"Thank you for catering our son's wedding reception with such professionalism. We anticipated approximately 250 guests, I believe the final count was 275 people. Your planning allowed for the extra guests with no problem. You and your staff kept the serving dishes filled and assisted the guests. We received numerous comments regarding how good the food tasted and how nice the serving tables looked.
You and your staff helped make the evening memorable. Please free free to use my name as a reference for future clients. Thank you again for such quality services."
"Thank you for the delicious lunch today and for introducing our staff to Taylor Made Catering. We look forward to working with you in the future!"
"Just wanted to Thank you for a great Lunch. It was enjoyed by all. Just thought you would like to know there were many compliments and plenty of yummy food. Thanks a bunch – it sure made my day easier."
Jessie Chase, Fire Dynamics